- I love to dance. A little hip hop, some pop & line dancing possibly some twerking 💁🏽♀️
- I’m the 4th of 5 siblings. I’m kinda still the baby In a sense.
- I wore braces for 8 years. Crooked smile even braces couldn’t straighten. You have no idea how excited I was to run my tongue across my teeth again!
- I have two children. Both boys, one who is Autistic. 😊 #momgoals
- I hate Geometry. Right triangles, squares, diameters and hypotenuse…someone please call a tutor🤦🏽♀️
- I take a picture of myself everyday. For memories of course.
- I brought my first car at 17. #girlboss
- I love to journal it helps with self-reflection
- I value time. Time is the one of the few things we can’t get back. Therefore when it comes to my time I use it wisely, and I suggest you do the same.
- Paris is on my bucket list. It’s a must see for me in 2018!!!
Bonus: One day I will own an Educational Center dedicated to promoting self-help, education, and instructional activities to children with special needs.
Hopefully now you know a few tidbits about me, some of the my likes, dislikes and future goals. There’s still so many variations of Latoya. Who I am today is not a guaranteed reflection of who I will be tomorrow. I am happy with the woman I have grown to be and I hope you continue to follow me on my journey.