If you’ve been following me here on the blog you would know that I’m still taking a much needed break from “Beating my face”. Mostly because my skin is really showing out, it’s the clearest its ever been in life! The other major reason that I’ve laid off the beat is because I live in Louisiana and the heat has been on a whole other level. I’m talking 102 degree heat. And I don’t know about you…but ain’t nobody got time for that! Slaying my face in these conditions would be useless it wouldn’t last 30 minutes tops!
During these times I’ve been sticking to my Summer Natural Beauty Routine. This routine consist of the following items.
- We’ll start with the facial cleanser. This is how you begin to achieve clear healthy skin it is a bit on the expensive side, but it amazing! I’ve been using the “Tatcha The Deep Cleanse” facial cleanser, it is currently priced at $38.00 for 5 fl. oz at Sephora.
- Next step to healthy skin is moisturizing. I’ve been loving the “Neutrogena Hydro Boost” moisturizer. I started off using the Hydro Boost Water Gel, but ended up switching to the Hydro Boost Gel Cream. As you know I have extremely dry skin so that water gel was not moisturizing enough I found myself mixing it with another moisturizer just to completely moisturize my skin. I was able to snag these from Walmart for $16.17 for a 1.7 oz jar.
- I’m first one to admit I inherited struggle brows, so filling in is a must! To achieve a more natural brow I’ve been using the NYX Precision Brow Pencil. It was priced at $7.99 at my local beauty supply store.
- Although I continue to buy them, I never find myself using foundation. I don’t enjoy how it feels on my skin. So my go to has been the NYX HD concealer. I only use this lightly under my eye’s to help even out my skin tone. It retails for $4.99 at Ulta Beauty.
- I’m not a huge fan of eyeshadow during the summer months, but I do enjoy the Morphe Eyeshadow Palette in Bronzed Babe. It adds a little shimmer to the eye’s which help to tie the glowiness all together. I picked mine up from Ulta Beauty for $19.99.
- We all know by now that I love a nice natural falsie! My go to falsie has not changed, as you can see it is still the Eyelure collection with Jasmine Brown “Curly Queen” lash. It retails for $6.99 at Ulta Beauty.
- The next two items definitely go together and are both a must if you want that natural glow. They are the Maybelline Master Crome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Gold as well as the Morphe M310 Fan brush. Use this brush to lightly add a nice shimmer glow to the face, and body! The brush retails for $5 while the highlighter is priced at $9.99 at Ulta Beauty.
- Last but definitely not least to top off my summer natural glow, I’ve been using the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin mist. This is definitely a must in any beauty routine. Although, it is not just for the summer months. It’s a light hydrating mist that further illuminates your already glowy skin! It retails for $48 at Sephora.
This completes my Summer Natural Beauty Routine. I definitely recommend these items if want a clear skin, natural glow type of vibe for summer 18’.