Today I wanted to discuss 10 date night ideas that I think every couple should make an effort to try out. There’s nothing more satisfying than spending a nice quiet evening with the person you love. Whether you take a date night once a month, or you fit it in whenever you have the extra time. Spending one on one time with your partner is vital to any relationship. Listed below are 10 date night ideas that I love doing or have in mind for a future date night idea.
- Paint with A Twist: Although I am the least bit creative in the artist sense I do enjoy attempting to create a masterpiece. This gives you time too unwind and share a few laughs with your partner especially if neither of you are the next Vincent Van Gogh.
- Go Parasailing: This thrilling experience will give you and your partner a chance to bond. Enjoy the sights, and the quiet time 500 feet in the sky is exhilarating.
- Comedy Show: Enjoy a few laughs, a few drinks laughing is always a great bonding experience.
- Visit a random city: Ever just want to get away quickly? This is an awesome way to enjoy a new place all while staying close to home. Eat some good food, enjoy some “QT” all while being slight tourist.
- Volunteer together: Give BACK! This to me is so self fulfilling. Giving back to others who are in need when you have time. Giving back is a great boning experience, and also has a way of humbling you. You are instantly grateful for what you have and the people you get to share it with.
- Go to a museum: museums are an excellent couple destination. Most are inexpensive or completely fee entry big score for the budget friendly couple. You also get the opportunity to bond over art and why not add a few drinks to the visit as well.
- Have a picnic as you watch the sunset: Do I even have to explain this one?
- Cigar bar: When it comes to give an take this would definitely have to be the one for me. While I despise smoking, puffing are whatever you want to call it these days. I do believe in allowing my partner to choose the date night. If he decides to hang out at a cigar bar and watch a game as his partner I should be able to go and enjoy his company just as he would if I decided to go to the nail salon for manicures.
- Horseback riding: Especially if there’s a beach near by that offers horseback riding while watching the beautiful ocean this is a must for any couple.
- Couples massage: Unwind! Relax together after a stressful week or day. There is nothing more soothing than to experience a nice relaxing massage. It allows you both de-stress, unravel. Now imagine being in a state of complete tranquility with your partner on your side….Magic I tell you.
If you have not already I hope you make plans to attempt a few of my date night ideas mentioned in this post. Remember Date Night builds attachment. When you experience the commitment of your partner, your sense of being firmly attached will provide you with a stable, deeply satisfying relationship.
Happy Date Night Planning Everyone!
Until next time!